Goods purchased from Rami Yokota BV are not to be returned without consultation. In some exceptional cases, Rami Yokota is willing to take back goods.
Please contact our sales support team and clearly state the reason and specific details regarding the goods you wish to return. When a case is accepted as valid, you will receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form per e-mail. Please make sure the goods are accompanied by a printed-out version of the RMA form when returned, as well as a (copy of) the delivery note the goods were delivered with. After receiving the goods and the RMA form a credit note will be issued.
Conditions to receive a credit note are:
1. The tools, spare parts and accessories are:
- New, unused and undamaged
- Packaged in the original packaging and undamaged box (i.e. no dents, writing or tape on box)
- Returned no more than 4 weeks after having received the goods
2. The goods and documents are to be returned within 2 weeks after issue of the RMA form, CIF at your cost to our warehouse in Amsterdam.
3. Rami Yokota BV to receive a balance order for at least the same value as the retuned goods.
In exceptional cases, goods can be returned without a balance order. In this case the following terms apply:
- Goods are returned only after consultation with and approved by the account manager
- The RMA form issued by Rami-Yokota and a copy of the original delivery note are included in the return delivery
- Return fee is 15% of the invoiced value, with a minimum of €25.-
Your return enquiry can be sent to: email@example.com or contact the sales support department on number: +31 20 531 88 05